Thursday, October 28, 2010

First EVER book review.


I just finished reading Intrinsical by Lani Woodland for the third time. I love this book! Alright so now I think I'm supposed to give you a blurb about it. Here I go. Yara is sixteen and fighting the fact that she may be a Waker. A person who can see ghosts. On her first day at her new Prep school she finds her life being turn upside down as she watches as a dark mist attack Brent(a really hot guy) and  decides she must save him. 

Now there is so much more that happens in this book. I thought it was going one way and was completely surprised at what was really happening. Intrinsical is a quick read that I highly recommend. I also advise reading it during the day. I had a very hard time turning off my lights to go to bed the first time I read it. And for those of you who are a heck of a lot braver than me I dare you to read it under your sheets with a flashlight.

4 comments:

kbrebes said...

Three times! Wow, that really makes me want to read it. It sounds wonderful. Great review.

BTW, I won Ronda's book MISSING and wrote a review on it. It was my first ever review. Also, I won Josie's KEY LIME PIE and plan to review that after nanowrimo.

See you on nano, Gail!

Debbie Davis said...

great job on your first review gail!! =0) wow, three times, you are amazing, but then the book really was good!

Wendy Swore said...

I'm glad you liked the book, Gail. It really is a good one isn't it!

Unknown said...

If you read it thrice, it must be a winner. It's great to know which books to ask for this Christmas. Thanks for the review.