Monday, July 11, 2011
According to the rules here are seven randomish things about me.
1. I'm the youngest of nine kids. Seven of those being girls. ( I know I want to how my mom survived too.)
2. I love cold weather and cloudy days.
3. There are fifty-four fourteeners in Colorado and I've climbed five of them. My goal is to do ten.
4. I sometimes wonder if people really care if I blog every week. I'm not published yet, so do they really care about what I have to write about. Just something I think about a lot.
5. Saturdays and Sundays are set aside for my family. I don't do any writing or jewelry making on those days. Unless I'm home alone.
6. I'm a true blue native of Colorado. There aren't very many of us anymore.
7.I really don't like Texas. But I have a really good reason for this. My husband is from Texas and when we were dating anything that he didn't like here in Colorado would be followed by "This would never happen in Texas." Well you can imagine that this didn't make me happy at all. Colorado is a great state. So the more he said it the more I began to resent Texas. Now don't get me wrong there are some very pretty places there and after eight years of marriage it's beginning to grow on me. But still there is a small part of me that really doesn't like Texas.
8.Do you think you're hot?
Lol um . . . it depends on the day.
9.Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.
I would love to do this one. But I'm not using my computer and I don't think you want to see what my husband has on his.
10. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Friday night. We had chicken Tacos. Why didn't they just ask when I last had Chicken? Or are the worried that I ate the bones too?
11. The song(s) you listened to recently:
This is a good one. Um . . . well my player is on shuffle so I listen to a lot of different things. I have everything from Nightwish( a finnish orchestral metal band) John Denver because well I'm in Denver, Muse, The Killers, Adele, Placido Domingo, Rihanna, and Mozart. Yes I know my interests are all over the place. Oh yeah and my husband got me hooked on this band called Fugazi
12.What were you thinking as you were doing this?
I'm I answering truefully and I really want to go take a nap. hehehehe
13.Do you have nicknames? What are they?
I don't really have any nicknames. In highschool everyone would say "Watch out for Gail force winds. There she blows." Of course then I would promptly punch the person who yelled it. So that nickname didn't last long. Lol
Tag 8 bloggers . . .
Okay here it goes. I never tagged people for stuff like this so let's see if I can do the cool name and link thingy. Also there might not be eight just because I'm not sure who hasn't done this already.
Alright I know there are only seven. But don't worry I'm going to think of someone else just not right this minute.